SCHOOL FACILITIES >>
Select a link below to jump to that topic:
- De Mazenod Chapel
- De Mazenod Retreat House
- De Mazenod College Building
- Speech Laboratory
- Fr. William McGrath, OMI Building
- Computer Laboratory
- College Library and Educational Media Center
- Alumni Office
- Guest House
- Research Center / PAASCU Coordinator / PPOH
- Fr. Sullivan Building
- Student Plaza
- School Clinic
- Bulletin Boards
- Bulwagang Genoveva Deles Jaranilla (Gymnasium)
- Supply Office
- Fr. Eduard Gordon, OMI Building (High School)
- Fr. Charles Prass, OMI Building (Elementary)
- School Canteens
- High School Outdoor Stage
- Technology and Home Economy (THE) Building
- Athletic Field / Playground
- Elementary Multi-Purpose Stage
- Plaza Madonna Building
De Mazenod Center
- The chapel is named after the founder of the Oblates of Mary Immaculate (OMI), St. Eugene De Mazenod.
- Located at the northern end of the campus, it is isolated enough so that masses can be held even when the regular academic routine is going on.
De Mazenod Retreat House
- Situated in the center of the fishpond, De Mazenod Retreat House provides the atmosphere facilitative of communication with the Creator.
- It is the venue for retreats and spiritual recollections for the College community and its publics.
De Mazenod College Building
- This is a three-storey concrete building named after the founder of the Oblate Order, St. Eugene De Mazenod.
- The ground floor houses the Administrative Offices, a Board Room, SAC Office and Speech Laboratory.
- There are eight classrooms in the second floor.
- The Speech Laboratory with eight classrooms are located on the second floor.
- In the third floor, there are eight classrooms, two of which have folding partitions so that they can be easily converted into a multi-purpose hall, assembly hall or seminar hall and can accommodate about 130 participants.
- This is located at the western end of the second floor of the De Mazenod Building.
- It is equipped with 50 cubicles and 51 headphones and microphones.
- This serves the speech classes for their oral practice and for remedial purposes.
Fr. William McGrath, OMI Building
- This building contains special classrooms equipped with facilities, equipment, fixtures, and tools required in the instruction/ learning for which these are designed.
- Science laboratories: separate laboratory room for Biology, Physics and Chemistry, Nursing Demonstration and Fundamentals.
- Drawing Room: for the use of classes in Typing.
- Reading Room: for the use of classes in Developmental Reading.
- This is located at the 3rd floor of the Fr. Sullivan Building. It has three laboratories equipped with mora then 105 computer units and printers.
- Each laboratory is composed of 35-40 computer units with printer, built-in projector and are Internet ready.
College Library and Educational Media Center (EMC)
- Besides the regular services provided by any well-run library, personnel and students may avail of a particular service upon request.
- The College Library also houses the EMC and the ILF.
- The library has a photocopier that serves the students and personnel needs at a minimal fee.
- Located at Plaza Madonna at back entrance, the Alumni Office coordinates the programs, activities and services of the Alumni Association.
- Records of the alumni and the association are maintained and updated by the Alumni Association.
- The Guest House accommodates the official visitors of the institution and may at the same time be the Campus Ministry Office.
Community Extension Services Office
- Located at the ground floor of the Guest House.
Research Center / PAASCU Coordinator / PPOH
- Located at the ground floor of De Mazenod Building, together with the Graduate Studies Office.
Fr. Sullivan Building
- It has classroom for DMMST (vocational courses) and computer laboratory for CITE students
- Cooking classes for HRM may avail of its Mini Hotel located at 3rd floor.
Primera Function Hall
- It is a multipurpose hall which can comfortably seat 300 participants.
- This serves as a place for the students to spend their free time either to study or to rest between class periods.
- Personnel may use the space to socialize during their free time.
- This is fully equipped with treatment room under the supervision of a full-time nurse.
- The services of a dentist and two physicians are available at scheduled hours.
- Personnel are entitled to free consultation and treatment of minor ailments.
- There are bulletin boards in strategic places where notices may be posted.
- Notices to be posted must have the permission of the offices concerned.
- All posters, notices, announcements should first be approved by the Student Affairs Coordinator.
- The persons who put up posters, announcements and similar materials are held responsible for removing them after one week of posting.
Bulwagang Genoveva Deles Jaranilla (Gymnasium))
- The gym contains a tournament-sized basketball court for big games. The court is also marked for volleyball.
- Physical Education classes are held here.
- Masses involving the total school population (elementary, secondary and collegiate levels) are also held here.
- It is the place for big convocations and socials involving the whole student body.
- The gym serves as an auditorium for all College cultural presentations. The stage is well-equipped with curtains, lights and sound facilities.
- It is the venue for community-, government-, and parish-sponsored seminars, meetings, and socials.
- Schedule in the use of the gym in order to avoid conflict must be arranged with the Property Custodian.
- For use of the gym by the community, a certain fee is charged by the Business Office after clearance is verified with the Property Custodian.
- Located at the back of the west wing of Plaza Madonna.
- It houses theoffice of the Property Custodian and the Supply Officers.
- Memiographer's office and Books for rent are found here.
Fr. Eduard Gordon, OMI Building (High School)
- Across the athletic field is a three-storey concrete building housing the classrooms and Administrative Offices of the High School.
- The ground floor contains the Administrative Offices, Faculty Room, Science Laboratory, Library, national Drug Education Program (NDEP) Center and three classrooms.
- The Guidance Office and six classrooms are located in the third floor.
- This unit, which offers day and evening classes, is also the laboratory school of the BSEd student teachers.
Fr. Charles Prass, OMI Building (Elementary)
- This houses the following: the Principal's Office, Faculty Room, 14 classrooms, Library, Guidance Room and HELE Room.
- The Elementary Training Department provides the BEED student teachers with on-campus training.
- At the canteens are available various snack foods at reasonable cost.
- Those who bring their own lunch are welcome to use the facilities of the canteen.
- The canteens also serve as means for furthering the school objectives such as health, social effectiveness and group relations.
- Canteens are located at High School building and De Mazenod building
High School Outdoor Stage
- This is a roofed concrete platform near the high school basketball court which functions as stage for outdoor activities.
- Criminology classes are held in this building. It contains high end criminology facilitites. It is located beside Fr. Sullivan Building.
Athletic Field / Playground
- Notre Dame of Midsayap College has wide playground for various athletic events sponsored by the College and the outside community.
- The athletic field is wide enough to handle five basketball games, four volleyball games, and five softball games played simultaneously.
- The area is also used as parade ground by the PMT and ROTC units.
- Use of the grounds by the external community may be arranged with the Property Custodian.
Elementary Covered Court and Multi-Purpose Stage
- Functions as a basketball court for Elementary students, and for activities of the Elementary Department.
Plaza Madonna Building and Facade
- This is a two-storey commercial building, this includes the Facade (gate) of the school.