ENROLLMENT PROCESS >>
All students are expected to complete the enrollment in the final registration week. A student is not officially enrolled unless his COMPUTERIZED SUBJECT LOAD is stamped "REGISTERED" and signed by the Registrar's Staff within the enrollment period.
The following are the requirements for enrollment:
- INCOMING FRESHMEN
- Admission slip from the Guidance Center
- High School Report Card
- Certificate of Moral Character
- Photo copy of Birth certificate
- 2x2 ID picture (Colored w/ white background) 2 pcs.
- CURRENT STUDENTS
- Updated Evaluation Sheet
- Rating slip of the previous term
- Student I.D.
- RETURNING STUDENTS
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records for Evaluation purposes
- Evaluation sheet
- Certificate of Transfer Credential (Honorable Dismissal)
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records for Evaluation purposes.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Admission slip from the Guidance center
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- 2x2 ID picture (Colored w/ white background)
- WORKING STUDENTS
- Certificate of Employment
- Permit to study by the head of the office where he is employed (in case of government employee)